Saturday, October 30, 2010

How To Your Mood Swings

I don't know about you, but mood swings have to be some of the worst menopause symptoms that are out there. I felt terrible for my family because I'd literally snap at them for no reason, and it was miserable. There had to be a way that I could learn how to deal with mood swings and some way that I didn't have to act like this around the people I loved. This wasn't something that I wanted to deal with for a year or however long it was going to last, I had to find a way to control my menopause symptoms.

My husband was the one that actually noticed the mood swings; I really didn't see an issue until it was brought to my attention. It was honestly like being pregnant all over again, one moment I was fine and the next moment I was an absolute miserable mess. This had to end. I headed to my doctor, and they suggested that I go on an anti-depressant that would lessen the effects of the menopause symptoms and hopefully stabilize the mood swings. So, I gave it a shot. But it had some miserable side effects that made me stop taking it.

The mood swings returned and I was just as miserable as before. Actually, I think that my family was more miserable than me, but I felt terrible. So, one day, at lunch with a girlfriend that had been in my shoes a year or so ago, I brought up the subject. She just laughed, wrote down a supplement she had taken on a piece of paper and directed me to their website. I ordered a bottle immediately, they had a "try it first before you pay" option which I thought was pretty impressive, so I was able to try it and see what I thought of it. This wonderful all-natural supplement she gave me was an out for me when trying to learn how to deal with mood swings, it literally solved the issue all together. Even though I spent several months fighting my first signs of menopause symptoms, I am so happy they are gone out of my life now. If it wasn't for this miracle supplement I would still be experiencing those horrible mood swings

No comments:

Post a Comment